This workshop introduces the students to DB2 Web Query capabilities and the InfoAssist report authoring tool through lecture and hands-on labs.
- Create reports and graphs and deploy them in PDF, Excel, Active technologies or other output options
- Understand where to go for support
- Articulate when you need express or standard edition of DB2 Web Query
- Understand the options for importing Query/400 definitions
This is a basic course for end users, programmers, department heads who need to analyze the data in their environment and want to turn it into a business asset.
A general knowledge of IBM i concepts and DB2 for i functionality, including SQL, is of value but not a requirement.
- Course overview
- Unit 1: DB2 Web Query overview Break
- Unit 2: Building reports with InfoAssist
- Exercise 1: InfoAssist Lab
- Unit 3: Active reports
- Exercise 2: Active reports Break
- Unit 4: Working with OLAP reports
- Unit 5: Query/400 reports
- Exercise 4: Importing Query/400
- Review, Q&A