ARA 2.5.5 introduces what-if architecture along with enabled functionality including instrument drill-through, what-if deal and scenario analysis and Critical scenarios. The training is intended to provide participants with an overview of ARA 2.5.5 , with hands-on experience in its installation and configuration.
Upon successful completion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Describe the functional use cases of What-If, Multi-Context, and Critical Scenarios and their benefits
- List each Algo One component used in these use cases and their role
- Configure ARA to use ADGM, RiskWatch services and Algo Scenario Engine to accomplish each use case
- Load underlying test data to the required components for a product demonstration
- Utilize batch processes
- Enable Multi-Context functionality and utilize it in reports
- Simulate RiskScript calls from METL
- Describe sample Troubleshooting Options
Please refer to Course Overview.
This advanced course is for systems integrators, maintainers and IT staff at financial institutions who will be responsible for maintaining the ARA product installation.
You should have:
- A basic knowledge of UNIX
- An understanding of the Algo One technical framework
- Knowledge of standard ARA
This two-day introductory course is delivered through a number of mediums, including slide presentations, product demonstrations, instructor-led exercises and self-paced hands-on practice.
- Overview and Solution Demonstration
- Configuring Drill-Through and Loading Data
- Configuring What-If Deals and Working in METL
- Configuring What-If Scenario Sets
- Setting up simultaneous Multi-Context functionality (Locking Contexts)
- Configuring Critical Scenarios
- Risk Script interactions and General Troubleshooting