IBM OpenPages: Report Authoring (V7.0) provides report authors with fundamental and advanced techniques to create reports based upon the IBM OpenPages GRC Platform. The students will learn the use of the reporting framework model, namespaces, CognosReport Studio reports, Cognos Workspace Advanced reports, and others.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
This advanced course is for IBM OpenPages GRC Platform report authors.
You should have completed:
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (V10.2)
- Using IBM OpenPages (V7.0)
- IBM Cognos Reprot Studio: Author Active Reports (V10.1) - optional
- IBM Cognos Workspace Advancesd: Author Self-Service Reports (V10.2) - optional
- IBM Cognos Workspace: Create Workspaces (V10.2) - optional
You should have experience using basic Windows and browser functionality.
- IBM OpenPages Reporting Framework
- Creating Cognos Workspace Advanced reports
- Using Cognos Report Studio
- Using Cognos Workspace
- Using Cognos Event Studio
- IBM OpenPages Functions and Query Operations
- List Headers
- Conditional Variables
- Sorting Data and Using Images
- Spreadsheet Considerations and Reporting Fragments
- Report Performance and Report Administration