In this three-day hands-on course, students become familiar with the key features and functionality of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. Students work with real-world content and scenarios to learn practical approaches to creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. The skills students learn in this course will help prepare them to take the following certification exams:
For Students Enrolled in a Virtual Class:
- Apple Certified Pro ? Pages
- Apple Certified Pro - Numbers
- Apple Certified Pro ? Keynote
Each student will need to setup two (2) computers in order to take the class virtually. The first can be a PC, tablet or Mac. The second computer must be a Mac and you will need the software (and version) being taught in the course. Already installed on your computer. This setup will allow virtual students to view the presentation on one computer and do support exercises on the other one.
Upon completion of the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote course, students will be able to:
- Create engaging, informative documents that convey information clearly through the effective presentation of content, including rich media
- Store, analyze, and present data in an informative and interactive format using formulas, charts and graphs, and rich media
- Create influential presentations that incorporate photographs, diagrams, animations, and other rich media to connect with and engage the intended audience
- This class is designed for anyone who wants to create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation