This three-day course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment and deconstructing on-premises legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures. It also covers how to apply the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
Il corso è erogato da XPeppers in qualità di Training Partner con docenti XPeppers.
Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language•Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of Developing on AWS in addition to a minimum of six months of applying those concepts in a real-world environment
In this course, you will learn to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud-native application
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the six Rs of migration
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS