In this course, you will learn how to use Shopper Insights dashboards to make proactive merchandising and marketing decisions using advanced analytics.
- Navigate through Shopper Insights solution to pull desired Dashboards
- Explain Shopper Insights data and the hierarchy for your solution
- Customize fields, as appropriate
- Create Product and Store Groups
- Explain Top dashboards and the use for each
This basic course is for Merchandising Executives, Marketing Executives, Pricing Analysts, and associated professionals.
You should have the following experience:
- Have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Be able to navigate a GUI environment
- Have experience working with spreadsheets and reports.
As you work through the concepts and tasks, it is assumed that you are familiar with Microsoft Excel; although this will not be a blocking issue to learning.
- Navigation of the Shopper Insights solution
- Shopper Insights data, configurable hierarchy
- Customizable fields
- Product and Store Groups
- Top dashboards
- Business Use Cases